Visitor pontoon berths for only £10 per metre per month for a limited time. (Max boat length 9.14m / 30ft)
(Strict Terms & Conditions Apply)
While Preston Marina is better known as a winter laying up marina, if you have never thought of keeping your boat at here for a summer season, then this special deal could give you the perfect reason to give it a trial.
A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- Central location for access to Irish Sea, 15 miles from Preston Marina, with its popular cruising grounds (North Wales, Isle Of Man, Cumbria coast).
- Especially suited to offshore powerboats.
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water in dock basin at all states of the tide.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and is enjoyed by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
- Access to river at High Water -1hr to +2hrs on daylight tides.
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Wi-Fi in marina
- Power and water to all berths.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- Pump Out.
- Petrol deliveries can be arranged.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders.
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurant & pub, supermarket, cinema and on docks.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
Our SUMMER BERTHING PACKAGE is a special pontoon berthing deal at Preston Marina available between April 1st and September 30th to introduce boat owners to the City of Preston.
Berthing rate is calculated at £10 per metre (Boat’s LOA – minimum chargeable length 6.1 m, maximum 9.14m LOA) inc. VAT per month, with a minimum period of 3 months and payment in full upon arrival.
This includes fresh water, all lock-gate operations, parking for 1 car and 24 hour access to toilets and showers. Electricity (16A) is available by a metered supply at extra cost.
Once the offer period and/or berthing licence has expired, customers may choose to either leave Preston Marina and not return for at least 2 months (60 days), or convert to an annual contract in accordance with our published rates commencing from the vessel’s arrival date. If neither of these options are taken, berthed vessels will be charged at our published monthly berthing rate until the vessel’s departure, with no return or alternative berthing options available for 2 months (60 days) from departure. The Summer Berthing deal is not available for boats on our brokerage listing.
Just for the sake of clarity and fairness to our permanent berth-holders – this only works out as a discount deal for boat-owners who arrive not before April 1st and remove their boats permanently after September 30th – it is a visitor deal only.
Offer expires on June 30th.
Subject to application and acceptance.
The General Conditions of The Yacht Harbour Association & BMF apply, as do the guidance notes and Bye-laws of Preston City Council & The General Terms & Conditions of Preston Marine Services Ltd (Copies available on Request). We operate under the Code of Practice as recommended by T.Y.H.A.
ALL VESSELS AND PROPERTY INCLUDING CARS & VEHICLES ARE STORED, MOORED, PARKED, HANDLED AND NAVIGATED IN THE MARINA AND ITS APPROACHES OR AT MARINA PREMISES AT OWNER’S RISK.