Preston Marina is pleased to offer its regular and loyal berth-holders a discount on most purchases from our chandlery.
Here is an overview of the discount scheme;
Terms & Conditions
1) Preston Marina’s Berth-holder’s Discount Scheme is available to berth-holders who have a minimum of a 6 month Berthing Licence with Preston Marine Services Ltd. (PMS), and are up to date with payments.
2) The standard Berth-holders discount is 10% off the marked price of most stock items in PMS’s chandlery with the following exceptions;
a) VHF Marine Radios /Depth finders / Fish Finders / GPS / Plotters / Speed Logs and other marine electronic navigational aids in stock – 5% discount on these items.
b) Dinghies / Kayaks / Outboard engines – 5% discount.
c) No extra discount given automatically on stock items already reduced or on promotion (unless 10% is greater).
d) Discount does not apply to diesel, Calor Gas, smokeless solid fuel.
e) Discount does not apply to magazines or large sheet Admiralty charts.
f) Discount does not apply to berthing, lifting or marina services.
g) Discount does not apply to Coffee Shop purchases.
h) Discount does not automatically apply to non-stock special Chandlery orders (discount may be given purely at the Chandlery manager’s discretion)
i) “Summer Berthing Deal” customers receive 50% of the above discount structure (ie. 5% discount off most stock purchases etc)
3) To claim the discount, the berth-holder’s “Preston Marina Customer Card” must always be presented to the PMS chandlery assistant at the time of check-out in order for the card’s barcode to be scanned at the point of sale for each purchase where a discount is claimed. This card is obtained by applying at the Chandlery counter. The card will become active once the Chandlery manager has approved the application (within 48hrs of application – with any eligible discounts being credited from the point of application to card activation).
4) The discount can only be claimed by the named individual who holds the Berthing Licence with PMS. Additional proof of ID may be required to claim the discount.
5) Only one card will be issued per berthing contract (1 card per boat)
6) Once the Berthing Licence has expired, or if the Licence holder’s berthing account falls into arrears then the discount will not be applicable and the relevant Customer Card will become inactive.
7) Breach of any of the above conditions – or the General Terms & Conditions of PMS will result in the card being rendered inactive.
8) These Terms & Conditions may be subject to review or change at any time without prior notice.
E&OE – April 2013.