A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, pubs, supermarket, cinema and karting at docklands.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
WINTER LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT! (Oct 1st – Mar 31st)
All weekday lock operations must be requested with minimum 24 hrs notice. To book a weekend lock gate operation the request must be submitted to the marina office by 15:00hrs Friday.
The lock gates can operate from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls between 07:00 hrs and 20:00 hrs.
Call Marina Office – 01772 733595
Local IMRAY Pilot Book can be purchased here – (New 2nd Edition Oct 2015)