A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, supermarket and cinema on docklands estate.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and can be enjoyed by experienced skippers of small craft and by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
COVID 19 LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT.
April 1st – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE – COVID 19. PRE-ARRANGED ESSENTIAL TRAFFIC ONLY OR EMERGENCIES.
The lock gates can be operated WITH MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS PRIOR NOTICE from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls between 07:00 hrs and 20:00 hrs. To book locks contact PRESTON MARINA OFFICE on 01772 733595.
Call VHF Channel 16 “Riversway” for lock keeper when on duty.
Local IMRAY Pilot Book can be purchased here – (New 2nd Edition Oct 2015)