A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2 hours)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, supermarket and cinema on docklands estate.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and can be enjoyed by experienced skippers of small craft and by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
Please note – from 2019 the maximum boat size that new mooring applications will be considered for is 12 tonnes displacement.
WINTER LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT (OCTOBER 1st to MARCH 31st)
24 HOURS NOTICE (MON – FRI) MUST BE GIVEN TO THE MARINA OFFICE TO BOOK LOCK OPERATIONS. WEEKEND LOCK OPERATIONS MUST BE GIVEN BY 3PM FRIDAY. MARINA OFFICE TELEPHONE 01772 733595 (10am – 5pm)
The lock gates can be operated from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls between daylight hours.
Call VHF Channel 16 “Riversway” for lock keeper when on duty.