A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, supermarket and cinema on docklands estate.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and can be enjoyed by experienced skippers of small craft and by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
COVID 19 LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT.
May 13th 2020 – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (Subject to Review).
The lock gates can be operated WITH MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS PRIOR NOTICE from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls between 0700 hrs and 2000 hrs. To request lock gate operations please telephone 07919 406636 (1000 hrs to 1700 hrs)
Call VHF Channel 16 “Riversway” for lock keeper when on duty.
ARRIVALS OF VESSELS FROM OUTSIDE OF ENGLISH WATERS IS NOT PERMITTED AT THIS TIME.