A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- Petrol delivered by arrangement.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, supermarket and cinema on docklands estate.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and can be enjoyed by experienced skippers of small craft and by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
Please note – from 2019 the maximum boat size that new mooring applications will be considered for is 12 tonnes displacement.
SUMMER LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT (to SEPTEMBER 30th)