A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Wi-Fi in marina.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, pubs, supermarket, cinema and karting at docklands.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
SUMMER LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT! (Apr 1st – Sep 30th)
The lock gates are manned from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls between 07:00 hrs and 20:00 hrs.
Call VHF Channel 16 “Riversway”
Local IMRAY Pilot Book can be purchased here – (New 2nd Edition Oct 2015)