A great place for you and your boat, Preston Marina has…
- 40 acres of sheltered deep water – at all states of the tide. (Access Liverpool H.W. -1/+2 hours)
- Good road or rail communications for easy access to your boat.
- Secure pontoons and boatyard.
- Power and water to all berths.
- Diesel & Calor Gas on-site.
- 24 hour access to showers and toilets for berth-holders.
- Pump out and chemical WC disposal.
- Laundrette (token operated)
- Well stocked chandlery – discounts for berth-holders
- Helpful staff (we mean well anyhow).
- Restaurants, supermarket and cinema on docklands estate.
- The immediate amenities of a city location.
- Preston Marina is an excellent winter lay-up for boat owners from the North of England.
- Tidal River Ribble has no speed limits, and can be enjoyed by experienced skippers of small craft and by water-skiers, wake-boarders and angling boats (Experienced boaters only – I.C.C. or RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent qualification required).
Please note – from 2019 the maximum boat size that new mooring applications will be considered for is 12 tonnes displacement.
SUMMER LOCK GATE OPERATIONS NOW IN EFFECT (APRIL 1st to SEPTEMBER 30th)
The lock gates are manned and can be operated from one hour before Liverpool High Water to two hours after, where H.W. falls during daylight hours between 07.00 and 20.00 hrs.
Call VHF Channel 16 “Riversway” for lock keeper when on duty.