[wpc-weather id=”2230″ /]
About pms-adminThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far pms-admin has created 6 blog entries.
Code Européen des Voies de Navigation Intérieure (CEVNI) is the code governing navigation on the interconnected European inland waterways.
Signs, rules and procedures for navigating many of the European inland waterways are all included within the CEVNI and in the same way as pleasure craft on coastal waters are expected to abide by the COLREGS, pleasure craft on many of the inland waterways of Europe, which in places are heavily utilised by commercial traffic, are expected to know the CEVNI as this is the basis of many of the various countries’ own regulations.
Resolution 40 requires that candidates applying for an ICC with the inland category validated have sufficient knowledge of the traffic regulations applicable on inland waters, in particular the CEVNI. The CEVNI is not covered in any of the RYA’s courses, even those specific to inland waterways, as these regulations are not in use in the UK. It is therefore necessary to have a separate theory […]
RRP; £459.99 Our Price; £399.99
With TOHATSU 3.5hp Outboard Engine LIST PRICE £1107.99
OUR PRICE WITH 3.5hp ENGINE £999.99!
Superb value light-weight family runabout for those who want to be seen! – Chuck it in the boot of the car, or into the caravan to make trips near the water much more exciting. […]
Our Semi Residential Mooring Scheme allows people to stay on their boats for extended periods of time, including all year round, as well as including some extra benefits to make staying aboard easier;
What you get for the surcharge in addition to our standard berthing licence is;
- Unlimited accommodation aboard your boat in this popular and convenient city location
- Unlimited use of 24 hour toilets and showers.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Permission for 24/7 parking for up to 2 taxed cars – (subject to availability of space)
- Disposal of all domestic waste (You will be required to remove furniture, carpets, white goods, electrical and mechanical equipment etc at your own cost).
- Mail and parcels signed for and received by marina.
- No electricity standing charge (as per tariff) – you only pay for the units you use at cost price (saving £100 per year on general tariff)
- 25% discount off pump-out.
- Why is there a Semi-Residential surcharge?
While Preston Marina was never […]