The marina building is CLOSED until further notice.
We all have to do our bit to ensure social distancing is maintained in these unprecedented times and so we are keeping our marina building, with the coffee shop, chandlery and office closed for the time being – to help protect you, us and everybody.
We will maintain a daily attendance of minimal marina staff to attend to our marina berth-holders’ most basic requirements, but all contact will be kept to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. Berth-holders will still be able to access the toilets and showers as per the normal out of hours arrangements.
We will be keeping the details of these restricted operations under constant review to minimise the disruption.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
We are open 7 days a week – 10 am to 5 pm
Brokerage viewings – 7 days – 10am – 4pm
Coffee Shop food is available from 10:00 am to 3:45 pm
- Good Friday : 9.30am – 5pm
- Easter Sunday : 11am – 4pm
- Easter Monday : 10am – 4pm
- 24th December : 10.30am – 3pm
- 25th – 28th December : CLOSED
- 29th December 11am – 4.30pm
- 30th December 10.30am – 4.30pm
- 31st December : 10.30am – 3.00pm
- 1st January : CLOSED
Last boat viewings available 1 hour before closing time.